(Inside: You know you want a big bite of this amazing avocado. I mean, it’s like breakfast in a nice little package just for you. Give these Instant Pot Stuffed Avocado Baked Eggs a try–you won’t be sorry.)
Instant Pot Stuffed Avocado Baked Eggs are LITERALLY one of the best breakfasts I’ve ever made.
Freaking big bites of amazing goodness and just so easy.
I made them on a Saturday morning the first time, but I was so wrong to do so–I should have waited until a work-day so I had the experience of so-good-so-fast.
As it is, I’m waiting for a good work-day breakfast to sneak up on me when I don’t already have something planned/made.
Then, I shall pounce on the amazing Instant Pot Stuffed Avocado Baked Eggs.
Its like the “green eggs and ham” thing.
You may not realize how amazing a baked avocado with egg and cheese and bacon…well, Instant Pot Stuffed Avocado Baked Eggs are so good, I’d eat them here, there or anywhere.
Would you eat Instant Pot Stuffed Avocado Baked Eggs? In a house, with a mouse?
Yeah. Pin it, so you can have the recipe when you’re ready to eat them with a fox in a box.
Instant Pot Stuffed Avocado Baked Eggs
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 4 medium eggs
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ c. Cheddar Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. bacon crumbles
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove the pits. Use a spoon to carefully remove some of the avocado flesh around the pit to create more space for the egg. Reserve removed flesh for another use (or smash, season with salt and pepper to taste, and top each baked avocado half with a spoonful before serving).
- Place the avocado halves into the steaming basket.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot. Lower the steaming basket with the avocados into the pressure cooker.
- Crack one egg into a measuring cup with a pour spicket and then carefully transfer the egg into one of the prepared avocado halves.
- Repeat this process with the remaining avocado halves and eggs. Season each with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Top each avocado half with shredded Cheddar Jack cheese and crispy bacon pieces.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and lock it in place. Make sure that the vent is sealed. Cook on "Manual/High" for 4 minutes.
- Once done cooking quick release the pressure before unlocking the lid.
- Remove the avocados from the pressure cooker and garnish with chives or sliced green onions, if desired.
chives or green onions, green parts only, sliced thin
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 722Total Fat 60gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 37gCholesterol 391mgSodium 916mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 14gSugar 2gProtein 32g
Party on, dude! Catch you the flip side.