(Inside: There’s something so fulfilling about making baby food for your kiddo–just kidding, I’m cheap, it’s easy and I can control what I’m feeding baby a little bit more. One of my fave recipes for Instant Pot Baby Food is this Apple Pear Raspberry Cereal.)
Have you ever thought? Dang, you know what would be WAY more economical and easy to make? Instant Pot Baby Food, that’s what!
Yeah, I didn’t think that either, until I was put in charge of a tiny human and told “they might be allergic to EVERYTHING so just learn how to make baby food at home.”
So. Easy.No, really, once I figure out how to make Instant Pot Baby Food, it really was easy. Click To Tweet
So easy, in fact, that I even make complicated stuff like Apple Pear Raspberry Cereal.
To be fair, it’s not like Apple Pear Raspberry Cereal is REALLY complicated–I would totally eat that.
It’s not like I’m making a 4-course meal in a baby jar or something.
But it is more complex than green beans by themselves or just turkey.
Which is what I used to feed the kid–because so many of the things she was allergic to were in all of the baby food combos of anything.
Lucky her, since learning how to make instant pot baby food, she can have more complex foods without me being worried.
Because we wouldn’t want the baby to be bored with her meals, right? Heh.
Alright, now that I’m done being totally weird, be sure to pin this recipe for instant pot baby food so you can come back to the amazing Apple Pear Raspberry Cereal ever.
Instant Pot Baby Food – Apple Pear Raspberry Cereal
- 1 granny apple
- 1 pear
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh)
- 1/2 cup baby rice cereal
- Peel apple and pear and remove cores.
- Place apple, pear, raspberries and baby rice cereal into a mini silicon loaf pan and then into the Instant Pot. This may be placed in the Instant Pot with other mini-loaf pans, stacked and side-by-side to eliminate time. Cook time will remain the same.
- Set Instant Pot to High Pressure for 15 minutes.
- Quick release.
- Place cooked apple, pear, raspberries and baby rice cereal in blender and blend until smooth.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
- May be placed into ice cubes and frozen for serving later.
- Party on, little dudes and dudettes.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
Party on, dude! Catch you the flip side.