(Inside: I don’t have too many sauces that make it on my favorites list. But this ravioli sauce idea is phenomenal. I love my Instant Pot Ravioli Vodka Sauce. And just talking about it makes me drool.)
I can’t handle these ravioli sauce ideas I’ve been having lately. The pinnacle today was this amazing Instant Pot Ravioli Vodka Sauce.
Bite after bite I was–shut up. You try making stuff up about how wonderful the food was.
It was just effing wonderful and that’s all that really needs saying.
Because just sitting here thinking about it, I’m hungry for it again. Not 24 hours later and I want to break out the leftovers and have another plateful of Instant Pot Ravioli Vodka Sauce.
And I probably will. See, it’s getting to be dinnertime again. The clock is a’tickin’.
And that bowl of leftovers is calling.
It’s really too bad there’s not enough Instant Pot Ravioli Vodka Sauce to go around to the kids too…they’ll just have to have chicken nuggets. Heh.
Now, get your happy butt moving with the pinterestness going and pin this Instant Pot Ravioli Vodka Sauce. Because nobody should be without it when they’re ready to make it.
Instant Pot Ravioli Vodka Sauce
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic, substitute for 3 tspn minced garlic
- 2 tbspn olive oil
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tspn pepper
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1 bag dry ravioli, bag is 8oz
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tbspn dried basil
- 1/2 tbspn dried oregano
- pinch thyme
- Mince onion and garlic finely.
- Turn Instant Pot onto the saute setting and saute the onion, garlic and olive oil until the onion is translucent.
- Pour the vodka into the instant pot to deglaze--or just dump everything in and stir it up, that's what I do.
- Turn the Instant Pot on for 7 minutes.
- Natural release.
- Party on.
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
Party on, dude! Catch you the flip side.