(Inside: There MUST be a reason beef stroganoff was served to us a million times in the school cafeteria. Some secret–that they were trying to replicate. Maybe it was this amazeballs recipe for Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff. Because I’d totally serve this a million times.)
No one is like: Oh, I totally want to eat what the lunch lady tried to serve me, because it was so insanely good (except for that strawberry poke cake–it was amazing), but we’re ALL curious WHY she wanted to serve certain things, right?
Well, I think she was trying–TRYING to make this amazing Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff on Thursdays.
Try it, you’ll see…
Because, after one bite, I can see absolutely why the lunch lady would like to make Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff a million times–it’s freaking fabulous.
The beef chunks are tender, the noodles a soft (and squishy) foil for the gravy to be all over.
Seriously good sheet.
Sounds awesome, hunh?
Ok, if that’s the case, you just feel free to go ahead and pin this Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff, that way you have it when you’re ready to throw-down with some lunch lady Thursday magic.
Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 1 can, 10 oz golden cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (do not drain), 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp onion flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cups hot cooked wide egg noodles
- In Instant Pot, mix together meat, soup, mushrooms, water, and onion flakes.
- Set Instant Pot to High Pressure, cover and cook for 15 minutes. Natural release
- Serve over hot cooked noodles with sprig of parsley.
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
Party on, dude! Catch you the flip side.