(Inside: I could just eat myself silly with a gallon of this amazing Instant Pot Cauliflower and Cheese Soup. Not kidding. So flavorful–less carbs than potato soup and not as broccoli as broccoli cheese soup. Best. Of. Everything.)
It’s not often that I find a recipe I’d like to glut myself on the alter of.
Just kidding–I’m kind of a foodie and I would glut myself on LOTS of recipes–mostly because stopping is for quitters. Heh.
But seriously, this Instant Pot Cauliflower and Cheese Soup is so ridiculously full of flavor and is less carby than potato soup AND less brocoli-ey than broccoli soup, I just can’t help but love it.
No, really, all those miles and miles of soft, liquidy, amazing creaminess that’s just out to take you for a spin up it’s favorite mountainside make-out spot.
The Instant Pot Cauliflower and Cheese Soup is not afraid to tell you it’s in love with you on the first date.
That’s the kind of relationship we’re talking about.
Now, you go get you a little pin-action on with this Instant Pot Cauliflower and Cheese Soup and then go buy a dozen heads of cauliflower…because you’re in for it.
Instant Pot Cauliflower and Cheese Soup
- 2 large head cauliflower, cleaned and cut up
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 large can, 48 oz chicken stock (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Put first 4 ingredients in crockpot.
- Set Instant Pot to High Pressure, cover and cook for 8 minutes.
- Quick Release
- Use an immersion blender to puree the mixture in the Instant Pot, or remove mixture to blender and blend until smooth.
- When mixture is smooth, add the cumin, Worcestershire sauce, heavy cream, and shredded cheese, stirring until mixture is hot and cheese is melted. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
You may use this recipe for any creamy cheese and vegetable soup by substituting another vegetable for the cauliflower - such as broccoli. You can also make it vegetarian by substituting vegetable broth for the chicken broth.
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
Party on, dude! Catch you the flip side.