(Inside: Let’t there be spice! He who controls the spice…Ok. Sorry…I’ll stop. Because it’s all about the Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip and how good it is. Not necessarily my love of pop-culture. Right.)
Look, I love an easy recipe.
Especially if I have several people coming over for a little party and I am planning on making too much food for us and thus over-cooking.
It’s actually one of my favorite pastimes.
One of my favorites lately is this quick and easy appetizer is perfect for tail-gaiting parties and other informal get-togethers. Just toss all the ingredients into a instant pot, turn it on, and viola!
You have a tasty and delicious dish your guests will love (and you can be sure they’ll ask for the next time you’re planning a get-together…it’s that good).
The amount of heat can be adjusted easily to suit individual tastes by increasing or decreasing the amount of hot sauce and jalapeno used.
Although the serving suggestions offered below are gluten-free, this tasty dip can also be served with crackers or crusty bread.
So, you just go ahead and pin this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip, because yeah.
And then you have it for when you’re planning a party.
Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Let't there be spice! He who controls the spice...Ok. Sorry...I'll stop. Because it's all about the Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip and how good it is. Not necessarily my love of pop-culture. Right.
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ c. chicken broth, preferably organic*
- 3 stalks celery, very finely chopped
- 2 8- oz. packages cream cheese
- ¾ c. Frank’s hot sauce
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, finely minced
- 6 oz. crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1 c. Mozzarella cheese, finely shredded
- 3 green onions, tops sliced (optional)
- 1 small jalapeno, sliced (optional)
- Season chicken breasts with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Add chicken breasts, broth, celery, cream cheese, hot sauce, jalapeno pepper, and 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese to the Instant Pot.
- Cover, vent seal, and cook on "Slow Cook" for 2 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, remove lid and shred chicken using two forks.
- Add shredded Mozzarella cheese and stir to combine.
- Add cover and continue cooking until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove lid and garnish dip with remaining blue cheese, sliced green onions, or jalapeno, if desired.
- Keep warm and serve with celery stalks and carrot sticks.
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
Party on, dude! Catch you the flip side.