(Inside: The recipe for pork chops that will change your mind about how “blah” pork chops are. These Instant Pot Pork Chops in Spicy Peach Sauce will become the ONLY way you want pork chops–and you’ll be wanting them with much frequency.)
I have a secret to share: I kind of don’t like pork chops.
They’re dry and kind of funky.
Unless they’re fried. Because everything is better friend.
But, then I made these Instant Pot Pork Chops in Spicy Peach Sauce (there was a sale on pork chops, so I took a chance I will never regret).
And OMG I could not have been more pleasantly surprised.
Juicy, tender, savory and yet with a hint of sweet.
These pork chops rocked.
I for real couldn’t have been more happy with the results.
My mind has forever been changed about the eh pork chops of the past.
Ok. Now we’ve done all the required chit-chat, let’s get our Instant Pot Pork Chops in Spicy Peach Sauce on…
But before we do that…get your pin on.
Seriously, you’ll be sorry when you’re all ready to make this amazingness but you can’t find it.
So pin it.
Instant Pot Pork Chops in Spicy Peach Sauce
- 1 tbsp of canola oil
- 4 bone in center cut pork chops
- 1 15 oz. can sliced peaches
- 1 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup red wine
- 2 tsp of soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Place the canola oil into the Instant Pot and turn it on saute.
- Add the pork chops.
- Brown the chops, turning once, for 6 minutes.
- Remove pork chops and deglaze bottom of Instant Pot with red wine.
- Place pork chops back into the Instant Pot.
- Drain the peaches but reserve the juice.
- Place the reserved juice into a mixing bowl.
- Add the tomato sauce, water and soy sauce and stir until blended together.
- Add the rosemary, thyme, basil and cayenne pepper and stir until blended in.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the pork chops.
- Lay the peaches evenly over the top.
- Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 206Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 34mgSodium 950mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 3gSugar 15gProtein 13g
Party on, dude! Catch you the flip side.