(Inside: Whether you’re on the Keto diet, managing a gluten-free lifestyle, or just plain-ole hungry for something sweet, this Simple Instant Pot Cheesecake is FOR. REAL. a spot-hitter and sweet-tooth-massager. And so fast to put together, you should probably make one right now.)
Ok. So, sometimes you aren’t looking for the most fancy cheesecake in the world.
Sometimes you just want a straight-up, normal cheesecake that you can rely on to, well, be your pallet for some amazing toppings–or not.
And that’s why this Simple Instant Pot Cheesecake is seriously the best.
But more than just being simple–it’s also Keto-diet-friendly and it’s gluten-free, so it’s perfect for the folks following those diets…
And as for it being a pallet…well, you can put whatever you want on your Simple Instant Pot Cheesecake, but I went with these enormous cherries I found.
They were huge–and I have this six-at-a-time cherry pitter that I love–because, hello, 6 cherries at a time.
So, nice excuse to use the ‘pitter.
I mean, just look at that blank canvas!
Chocolate chips, peanut butter, icing, you name it, you can just picture yourself slathering ANYTHING on that, right?!
If you need a cheesecake pan, I absolutely adore this one–it’s a perfect fit for my Instant Pot and the latch is smooth…so, less scratching the sides of my inner pot.
Are you ready to make your Simple Instant Pot Cheesecake??
If not, get your pin on so you don’t loose the recipe–heck, just pin this, because even if you make it, you’re going to want to make it again…so, save yourself the time and hassle of looking all over for it when you’re ready…sigh.
Simple Instant Pot Cheesecake
Simple Instant Pot Cheesecake
Whether you're on the Keto diet, managing a gluten-free lifestyle, or just plain-ole hungry for something sweet, this Simple Instant Pot Cheesecake is FOR. REAL. a spot-hitter and sweet-tooth-massager. And so fast to put together, you should probably make one right now.
- 3/4 cup ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Stevia
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- ¼ Stevia, more if needed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Combine ground almonds with Stevia and melted butter and pat down on the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cream together the cream cheese and Stevia until smooth and then taste for sweetness to see if you need to add more sweetener BEFORE adding in the eggs.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time. Add in the vanilla and sour cream and mix until smooth.
- Pour into springform pan on top of the crust.
- Run a fork back and forth through the cheesecake several times to remove air bubbles.
- Cover with foil.
- Pour two cups of water into the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
- Make a sling out of aluminum foil to lower the pan into the pressure cooker.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot and turn to sealing position.
- Set for a manual high pressure time of 35 minutes. When time has finished, allow for a natural release for 12 minutes before letting out the rest of the steam.
- Cool on the counter for an hour and then put in the refrigerator and cool for an additional 4 hours.
- If desired, add toppings before serving.
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
Party on, dude! Catch you the flip side.